Please note, this is a Field Sales role where travel is required throughout the UK & Ireland.
Hedra PLM is a leading provider of innovative PLM software solutions in the UK & Ireland.
Our Sales team is expanding and looking for an industry experienced, energetic, independent go-getter to join our team in the UK & Ireland. As a critical part of Hedra’s team, our Business Development Consultant will drive new sales for our solutions into our existing base as well as developing opportunities in new customers within the Manufacturing Industry. The ideal candidate will meet and exceed an assigned sales quota within a defined regional territory.
- Prospect, cultivate, and develop new customers.
- Leverage existing customer base to identify additional opportunities
- Achieve monthly and quarterly sales target quota.
- Understand customers’ specific needs and apply technology solutions to meet those needs
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations
- Develop effective sales plans utilising sales methodology.
- Manage the sales process from lead generation to follow-up, qualification, quotation, negotiation and close
- Implement plans to increase clients' usage of the software solutions including training, support & consultancy.
- Work closely with the marketing department
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical or Engineering discipline preferred (a combination of education and experience will be considered).
- Sales experience in business to business, solutions-oriented sales environment.
- Knowledge and experience of selling software solutions into Manufacturing SMEs & Enterprises
- New Business development capability.
- Self-starter & hunter mentality.
- Superb relationship building skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proactive, responsive, flexible, and highly adaptable.
- Excellent time management & organisational skills.
- Previous experience in using CRM systems.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Full driving license and access to a vehicle.